Beyond Saving, how do we make financial planning, transparent investing and financial knowledge really easy for individuals and groups ?
How does where you are, determine your right type of reserves and actions ?
Serious Single, when passed the “Get rich quick” life phase
First time excepting and single parent
Couple, engaged, recently married, starting a family
Family, with growing responsibilities and pre-teen children who also need to learn about money
Patriarch / Matriarch, with older children or grandchildren, thinking about setting up for the future generations
Knowledgeable People, with existing reserves and looking for structured support to grow those reserves
* * How necessary is it to move at YOUR individual pace, even if you are part of a couple or part of a group ?
Keep going, to get the direction for all these questions.
See How Critical the Right Way to Build Reserves Can Be
– Consistent growth.
– Quick access to your money.
– Security for emergency loans,
* Consistency is difficult without the right partner
– Money is as safe as the Bank it is in.
– Insurance policies are efficient for insurance, not investment
* Reserves grows slowly.
– Used to build a credit facility for future loans
* You cannot access your savings unless you leave the Sacco, you can only get a loan
* Loan requires guarantors, and you must risk by guarantying others
* Your Share capital portion is not returned, you must find a buyer for it
– Can make good money when it goes well
* Time consuming activities
* Need reliable contacts
* Money is tied even in emergency
– High return possibilities
* Very high risk,
* Some are banned in some countries.
* Unreliable when you have dependents.
* * Want more details? See each area, then continue and let us show you how easy we make it.
How much growth is possible in Capital Markets ?
Steady and consistent growth even during economic shocks like election violence, weakening Kenya shilling, drought cycles and changes in fuel prices
Consistency over 11 years, where one starting with KES 53,000 would have more than KES 509,879. A 960% growth.
* * Ready for action? Get moving on the next step
A level financial playing field for all
* The start: Coming from a traditional investment banking, money manager, and stock-broker environment, we were clear that the financial playing field was not level.
* People kept asking why many critical financial services were still only available to those with lots of money? We listened and decided that we could do something about it.
* The result is FourFront, a service that you can personalize to your current stage in life, to support you and those who are most important to you, and then adjust to your requirements as you grow.
* To highlight a few of our innovations; we have transparent investing, where you see and understand exactly what is happening with your money; we further combine financial planning, to support you to stabilize or strengthen your foundation; and lastly, we increase your financial knowledge, because no one becomes wealthy without knowing what they are doing.
* But what we are most proud of is how we have made a service that makes the difficult work of building financial reserves FEEL easy.
All that remains now, is for you to try us and see how FourFront will make it really easy for you as well.
Chief Executive Officer
We Are Regulated.
FourFront Management is regulated and licensed by the Capital Markets Authority.
We are the FIRST AND ONLY fully licensed financial platform globally referred to as a Robo-advisor.
We have the right history and experience.
Our technology, team and operations are focused on stability and reliability, with utmost care for our fiduciary responsibility.
We only work with other regulated partners including Stockbrokers and Investment Banks in Kenya.
Our pioneer partner is Standard Investment Bank.
Independent Advisors, consultants, conference & event organizers in the financial services and education sectors
FourFront is building a community of people who want to learn and grow. Operating a platform designed as a digital “gift bag” for community collaboration, advertising and brand building.
We invite you to find out more and join us in this journey. Together with other like-minded individuals and organizations at: