How do we make financial planning, investment and financial education really easy for individuals and groups ?
Using the right method is critical. See and compare
– Consistent growth.
– Quick access to your money.
– Security for emergency loans,
* Consistency is difficult without the right partner
– Money is as safe as the Bank it is in.
– Insurance policies are efficient for insurance, not investment
* Reserves grows slowly.
– Used to build a credit facility for future loans
* Sacco deposits are not covered by Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation
* Loan requires guarantors, and you must guarantee others
* Your Share capital is not returned, you must find a buyer for it
– Can make good money when it goes well
* Time consuming activities
* Need reliable contacts
* Money is tied even in emergency
– High return possibilities
* Very high risk,
* Some are banned in some countries.
* Unreliable when you have dependents.
How much growth is possible in Capital Markets ?
Starting with KES 53,000 – end with KES 509,879. In 11 years, it is 960% growth
Steady and consistent growth even during economic shocks like election violence, weakening Kenya shilling, drought cycles and changes in fuel prices.
FourFront Management is supervised by the Capital Markets Authority.
We work with Stockbrokers and Investment Banks in Kenya and our pioneer partner is Standard Investment Bank.