Beyond Saving, how do we make financial planning, investing and financial knowledge really easy for individuals and groups ?
How does where you are, determine your right type of reserves and actions ?
Serious Single, when passed the “Get rich quick” life phase
Couple, pre-marriage or recently married
Family, with growing responsibilities and pre-teen children who also need to learn about money
Patriarch / Matriarch, with older children or grandchildren, thinking about setting up the future generations
Knowledgeable People, with existing reserves and looking for structured support to grow those reserves
* * And how necessary is it to move at YOUR individual pace, even if you are part of a couple or part of a group ?
Keep going, to get the direction for all these questions.
See How Critical the Right Way to Build Reserves Can Be
– Consistent growth.
– Quick access to your money.
– Security for emergency loans,
* Consistency is difficult without the right partner
– Money is as safe as the Bank it is in.
– Insurance policies are efficient for insurance, not investment
* Reserves grows slowly.
– Used to build a credit facility for future loans
* You cannot access your savings unless you leave the Sacco, you can only get a loan
* Loan requires guarantors, and you must risk by guarantying others
* Your Share capital portion is not returned, you must find a buyer for it
– Can make good money when it goes well
* Time consuming activities
* Need reliable contacts
* Money is tied even in emergency
– High return possibilities
* Very high risk,
* Some are banned in some countries.
* Unreliable when you have dependents.
* * Want more details? See each area, then continue and let us show you how easy we make it.
How much growth is possible in Capital Markets ?
Starting with KES 53,000 – end with KES 509,879. In 11 years, it is 960% growth
Steady and consistent growth even during economic shocks like election violence, weakening Kenya shilling, drought cycles and changes in fuel prices.
* * Ready for action? Get moving on the next step
FourFront Management is supervised by the Capital Markets Authority.
We work with Stockbrokers and Investment Banks in Kenya and our pioneer partner is Standard Investment Bank.